Presence is the most important tool an artist can have. Presence surrounded by uncompromising nature is the most powerful force of our time - this is what we offer!
Playa Chiquita, Limon; one of the most beautiful beaches in the world; houses this magnificent collage of Caribbean and Victorian architecture. Carefully chosen fountains, unapologetically recycled or upcycled furniture, art objects from the original hotel are testament to Visual artist Elizabeth Steinvorth´s creation.
An exquisitely designed restaurant blends with our outdoor swimming pool, a walk through our luscious jungle garden welcomes you to our open wooden yoga shala. Personalized local staff service is ready to help you enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean experience.
• Located few steps away from the beach, on the beach side of the road.
• Distinct Caribbean/Victorian architecture in the Lobby, Rooms and Bungalows.
• Restaurant and Yoga Shala contrast with bamboo and wooden structures.
• Decoration is full of art and color, tastefully curated by the owner.
Recently published in:
• Conde Nast Traveler UK
• Vogue New York
• Elle Magazine Germany
• Scottish Sunday Times
• Distinct effort to hire local staff.
• Almost 100% free of plastic.
• Compost all organic waste.
• We have invested in a water purification system of the Juturna brand based on the most advanced technology in ultraviolet rays, sedimentation and coal process. Additional, we have a water softening system that makes our water 100% safe to drink.
• Upcycled furniture used throughout the hotel.
• Rescue Caribbean Architecture in the hotels desing.
All of our bungalows are modernized Caribbean-Victorian style houses, with recycled or re-used objects and furniture, surrounded by exquisite vegetation that also ensures absolute privacy. Fully equipped for a worry-free stay, they all have everything you need for a renewing vacation.
Pavlova Sweets is a Victorian Row House in a complex strip near the pool and restaurant area. It has 5 rooms with king size beds and 1 room with 2 double beds. Each room has its own mini bar, desk, a sofa, small living room table and an outdoor shower within a private wooden lounge area, as part of its unique individual moroccan style semi-open terrace.
The host invites:
• All guests have breakfast included.
• Snorkeling equipment and beach cruisers (bikes) included in room rate.
• Free 1 hour yoga lesson or early morning birding walk in the hotel grounds for all reservations of 2 or more nights.
• Signature cocktails
• Taco platter (fish, chicken or beef)
• Fresh ceviche with spicy sweet potato chips
• Surf & Turf for dinner
• Bike & Kayak Tour Punta Uva
• Cahuita National Park hike and snorkeling tour
• Jaguar Rescue Center
• Canopy zip line tour
• Chocolate Tours